Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to Longrich
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Longrich Oasis' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Thank you for shopping at Longrich Oasis! We hope you are happy with your purchase.
We are unable to accept returns at this time due to the nature of our products.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help. Please contact us with your questions or enquiries on email@example.com
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
The materials on our web site are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Additionally, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Longrich Oasis or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our web site. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Updates
The materials appearing on Longrich Oasis web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement the site. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and assessment by the user of such links.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to
conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure
that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.